Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I've got nuthin'

I'm sorry I've been away.  I know you were all anxiously anticipating my next riveting post, but damn if life didn't get in the way!  I managed to make it through the past two weeks without selling either of my children to the circus or running away to live by myself in the mountains somewhere.  I totally considered both options, but I wouldn't get the tax credit without the kids and I'd miss my husband and my dog.  Kidding!! (sort of).

I'm not really sure what sort of wisdom you need me to share with you today, so I'll ask...What do you want to hear from me?  What topics would you like me to cover?  Any questions about life decisions, parenting, gardening, or yodeling?  Ask, and I shall answer!

3 comments:

  1. Amy, just yesterday I was thinking that a post about how and why you became a runner would likely be all sorts of fun. Because, you know, that's a new and wonderful self-description :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete