Sunday, July 7, 2013

Ask and you shall receive....

This is the first of what I hope will be many posts to my new blog.
Why, you may ask, is it called Amusing Amy?
Am I that full of myself that I think I'm just so funny everyone will want to read what I have to say?  Heavens, no.  This is mainly to amuse myself.  
I really do enjoy writing, and I've been told that I am good at it.  
I mean, really, my last three Facebook posts say it all.  
They were all made within a four hour time span on Sunday, July 7, 2013

Who backs into a tree?  WHO??  
I know it's shady to blame the kids, but I totally do.


In case it is not clear, that is a bottle of Merlot with a straw.  
I eventually switched to a glass because I kept losing my straw in the bottle.
(Note to self....get longer straws)

 Really??  REALLY???  I've lost 40 lbs in the last year. I'm training for a damn marathon, people!  
I CAN NOT BELIEVE I BROKE THE CHAIR!!!  
It was almost in slow motion, but it wasn't.  You know what I mean?  
The son of a bitch just ripped right down the middle.  
Screw you, Academy!  "The Right Stuff The Right Price" my ass.  
How about "Cheap shit will not last and you will fall on your ass."  
Now, that's a slogan!!


And then my sweet friend, Melody, made an innocent suggestion.  
Well, guess what people!  You asked for it!!!

I have work to do, but welcome aboard!

5 comments:

  1. I am laughing so hard. You have totally made my day!
    I agree....blogging is totally your niche...but then again, what isn't your niche?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love every bit of it. THIS one I WILL read! And, yes, you're a great writer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm just glad that I was part of the encouragement <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahahahaha!!! Love seeing glimpses into another Mommy's life. It looks STRANGELY familiar :) Thanks for the tears streaming down my face.

    ReplyDelete