Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Rainy Day, End of Year Carpool Thoughts...

Holy hell, people!   It's not acid falling from the sky.  It's rain!  

Why in the world do people lose their freaking minds over a little precipitation?  And by people, I am specifically referring to the morons who decide to make up their own carpool rules 7 days before the last day of school.  WHY, PEOPLE???  The big ass orange cones are blocking the turn lane because you aren't supposed to turn there!  You have to go a little farther down before you u-turn so as to not create a cluster fuck of traffic right in front of the driveway.  I'd like to thank you very much for plastering your bumper with stickers including your children's names, activities and jersey numbers.  If you return from a game or practice to find 4 flat tires, I'm sure it's just a coincidence.  Oh, and what's with the jackass who feels his time is more important than everyone else's?  Sir, I realize that you got stuck driving your kid to school because Mom stayed home with the baby.  That's very noble of you.  I realize you are very important.  I can see that you have that stupid ear piece phone thingy that allows you to conduct 17 conference calls simultaneously while driving.  I'm impressed.  I truly am.  Having said that, this ain't Disney World.  You don't get a Fast Pass that allows you to skip to the front of the line.  See these 276 cars behind me?  We will join together in solidarity and beat your ass if you try to get in front of us.  

Namaste.



No comments:

Post a Comment